Entertaining or hosting at your home? This jambalaya dish is always a hit with family and friends! Its just something about its warmth feel, juicy meats, and mouth-watering taste... Give my recipe a go and make sure to share your finished dish with me on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tbs butter/margarine
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or polish sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into ¼ inch slices (I prefer
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 ½ cup uncooked instant rice
- ½ tsp kosher salt, optional
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
In a large non-stick skillet, cook the chicken in butter over medium heat until no longer pink.
Add the sausage, tomatoes, broth, green pepper and onion; bring to a boil. Stir in the rice, salt
if desired, and cayenne. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.